Monday, April 5, 2010

Back to School!

So apparently I never woke up when my mom woke me up, so I woke up extremely late. Therefore, my mom left to go to work and my dad had to drive me. At least I got to sleep in. :) I didn't have time to make my lunch so I decided to buy lunch.

First Period:
We took notes and learned about civilizations and how, when, and why they formed. Also, we learned about some of things we would be doing this quarter.

Second Period:
We had new seats so now I sit in the front. We wrote a little and now we are going to learn about the reproductive system for a while.

Third Period:
We rehearsed for "The Wizard of Oz" which is our second school play. I am a munchkin. :)

Fourth Period:
We worked on photoshop and learned about a website called prezi.com. It is a website that helps you present things.

Fifth Period:
We got into our reading groups and decided who was going to do what when we met up to have our next book discussion. I am going to be the "Discussion Director." :)

Sixth Period:
We learned how to square numbers. It was fairly easy.

I walked with my friend to the library and we chilled there until my mom picked me up.

That was our real deal, see you tomorrow!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment