Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 9, 2010

Woke up feeling a little awake, because today was FRIDAY!

My mom and me went to Publix, to buy my friend a birthday balloon for school! Once I gave it to her, she was really happy! :)

First Period:
We finished doing all these mini projects, took a small census test for my school, and took the quiz! I think I did really well on it! :)

Second Period:
We had our quiz and I think it was a little harder for everyone. Then we talked about sexting.

Third Period:
Today at my school, they were testing my grade level to see if our backs were straight, how much we weighed, and how tall we were. So they were calling people by their last names alphabetically throughout the day. In third period, they called my letter so I went to the girls locker rooms with my friends, and waited to take the "test." They first checked my spine, then weighed me, and then measured how tall I was.

Fourth Period:
We worked on photoshop most of the time and had lunch outside. :)

Fifth Period:
We had our book discussion, and it was again, very nice. Then we decided who would do what in the next book discussion and started reading.

Sixth Period:
We did a few problems and took more notes.

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment