Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29, 2010

Woke up tired again so I slept in for five minutes! Luckily, since I was so tired, my mom made my lunch! :)

First Period:
We had a substitute but it was still a normal day. We recieved the sixth and last mini project! :) We completed the worksheet and then decided we would make a model for the project part so I am suppose to bring in some cardboard and my partner will bring in some clay to work on it tomorrow!

Second Period:
My teacher graded our homework and I got a 100%! Then, we watched a video and she talked to us about this place in the Keys in Florida called Atosha! It's this very cool place where you can go diving and you can find treasure because it is the place where a pirate ship loaded with treasure was sunk! Also, there is still 90% of the treasure left and many people have become very rich from diving there! My mission now is to go there. :)

Third Period:
Today we all painted the set for the play! :)

Fourth Period:
We worked on our video. We are trying to add music to it but it is so difficult so we decided to make our music on garage band.

Fifth Period:
We worked on our outline for our newspaper article and researched.

Sixth Period:
We went over our homework and did a worksheet.

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment