Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 12, 2010

My dad woke me up today and I made my lunch with a different lunch meat then usual and drove to school.

First Period:
My teacher told us about this difficult project we would be doing and soon, we started working on the project. We were suppose to have six different projects. We would get one project every two days. So we would have two days to work on one project. In each project, there is a packet of work you must complete and you have to choose a project you will do. You are allowed to work with a partner so my friend and I are working together! :)

Second Period:
We worked on some packets and did some work.

Third Period:
We worked on our scene for the play as usual.

Fourth Period:
I worked on photoshop the whole time and then had a pretty good lunch.

Fifth Period:
We worked on our role's for the book discussion which is tomorrow.

Sixth Period:
We took notes, did a few problems, and did a couple worksheets.

That was our real deal, see you next time.

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment