Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7, 2010

I woke up so tired this morning! So I unhappily crept out of my wonderful bed and changed for school half asleep. Then, I packed a sandwich I had last night. :) I didn't have to make my lunch. :)

First Period:
We read the second section of the chapter in out textbooks. Then, since we had new seats and we were in groups, each group had a topic and you worked on it. Then, everyone switched topics, and you worked on it again.

Second Period:
We watched a slideshow on the male reproductive system the whole time.

Third Period:
We practiced for "The Wizard of Oz" and we sang the whole time.

Fourth Period:
I practiced photoshop and worked a little on prezi.

Fifth Period:
We had our book discussions today and it was a really nice discussion.

Sixth Period:
We took notes and did a few math problems in out textbooks. Also, we were released early, because in the middle of the day, there was a small brush fire across the street from our school and they had to be very careful.

That was our real deal, see you tomorrow,

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment