Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010

I woke up with my mom asking me if I wanted to go to school or not. I said yes. She asked me because today was "Take your child to work day," and a half day so there was pretty much no reason to go to school, but I still went.

Since today was a half day, our schedule was different. We had to go to third, second, and then first period.

Third Period:
There were only about eleven of us! This was my largest class! We played many improve games. It was very fun.

Second Period:
We worked on our homework for tomorrow. Then, at the end of class, went to lunch and we were able to sit where ever we wanted to!

Third Period:
We did a poster on recycling since it's Earth Day! It was all about saving the environment and you worked on it with a partner.

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment