Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010

Woke up feeling a little tired but ready to wake up!

First Period:
We worked on the project part of our third mini project. We have made some progress in our book and tonight we are going to work on more pages. Although my partner has not done much. :(

Second Period:
We learned about ecosystems and did a few worksheets. Also, we worked on a packet.

Third Period:
I skipped this class, drama, because I had to go to my sixth period because we had a swim meet. So, I went to my sixth period, math, this hour so I didn't miss an important class and go to an elective. So in math, we took another placement test and although it was shorter, it was harder. But, I think I did well!

Fourth Period:
We worked more on our end of the year video called "Memories."

Fifth Period:
We had our last book discussion! We really covered up most of the important events and had a nice discussion! :)

Sixth Period:
We went to the swim meet! :) I did well!

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment