Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 14, 2010

Woke up feeling a little tired. Made my lunch and got ready for school.

First Period:
We recieved our second mini project and worked on it.

Second Period:
We watched a long video on genes and pregnancy.

Third Period:
Since I am on the swimming team, today we had a swim meet. So, I had to switch my elective and my sixth period because I was going to the swim meet when fifth period ended. Hence, me not goin to drama, and instead, goin to math which is my sixth period! :) Did you get the math?

Fourth Period:
I worked on photoshop and I learned some new tools.

Fifth Period:
We talked about our multi-genre project the whole time........HARD! Hopefully, I can get a good grade! :0

Sixth Period:
NOTHING! Except my swim meet! :)

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment