Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8, 2010

Woke up extremely tired! I was just yawning as I was getting ready! :0 But luckily  since I have THE BEST mother in the world, she made my lunch! :) So thanks to mom, I was able to rest! :)

First Period:
We took notes, read, and did a few packets of work. There will be a quiz tomorrow in this class, so I'm studying like mad! :(

Second Period:
We watched a "Doctor D" video and went over the female reproductive system. ALso, we learned about being pregnant and stuff like that. We also have a quiz tomorrow so I'm studying even more! :( You could say that my night is being stolen from me.

Third Period:
We practiced on "The Wizard of Oz" again, and we had mini auditions for small parts. I might be one of these three girls who sing! :)

Fourth Period:
We worked on prezi, shot some videos, and worked on photoshop.

Fifth Period:
We took notes on adverbs and talked about a project we would soon have called "The Multigenre Project!" :0

Sixth Period:
We took notes and learned some new things. :)

I had swimming practice and as always, it was fantastic! ;)

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment