Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16, 2010

Woke up feeling the most tired I have been this week! :( Went back to sleep for five more minutes and then decided to wake up!

First Period:
We worked on our project part of the second mini project we had. We worked on a poster. While we were working, all of a sudden, in the dead silence, a sudden noise rang, "ALEX'S PHONE! ALEX'S PHONE! ALEX'S PHONE!" Everyone looked in the direction of the noise and we saw that Alex's(a girl in our class.) phone had went off. It was reallly funny! :)

Second Period:
We took our test! I got an 88% which is a B. I thought I got a 100% but I guess I didn't do as well as I thought! :( Then we watched a video on people who did drugs and now they don't. :)

Third Period:
We played theatre games. I went up and did one, it was fun!

Fourth Period:
We had a substituter and we watched a boring movie. :(

Fifth Period:
We had our book discussion. I think it was our best because a lot of big events occured in this part.

Sixth Period:
We went over our homework and worked in the textbook.

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment