Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010

Woke up feeling very tired! Not a surprise for me! ;)

First Period:
We recieved the fourth mini project and completed the worksheet. Then we came up with an idea for the project part. We decided that we would make a mobile with a big pyramid at the top and mummies hanging down from it! Pretty creative if you ask me! :)

Second Period:
We watched a video on different types of animals in ecosystems. Also we worked on a paper that is homework.

Third Period:
We took a break from rehearsing the play and instead played a variety of improve games!

Fourth Period:
My friend who is working on the end of the year video with me, went around our school with me and took pictures! Then, we came back to the room, uploaded them, and added them to our video!

Fifth Period:
We researched on laptops the whole class! We were researching information on the topics we picked for our multi genre projects.

Sixth Period:
We went over homework and then worked on a study guide because we have a test on Friday. :(  Also, while we were working on our study guide, our teacher told us what we got on our two assesment tests we did two days ago and yesterday. I got a 90 on the first test and an 83 on the second which was very good! :) The stuff on that test was all the things somebody in the grade above us should know! But, to be able to go into pre-algebra, you needed to get a 94 on the first and an 80 on the second. So if I had gotten 4% more on the first test, I would have gone into pre-algebra! But, I'm glad I didn't because I think that class would be too hard for me since it's meant for people in high school.

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment