Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010

Woke up feeling very tired with a small stomach ache but I got ready and my mom made my lunch so I could rest. :)

First Period:
We recieved the third mini project today and started working on the worksheet. Once we finished it, we started thinking of ideas for our project and we decided to do a pop-up book and key information on ancient Egypt's leaders.

Second Period:
We wrote down twenty vocab words and then watched a few videos. After that, we worked on our homework, a worksheet.

Third Period:
We praticed for the play again. Tomorrow we have to come in early to practice.

Fourth Period:
We worked on our end of the year video. My lunch was.......alright. I had wonderful strawberries and pretzals with peanut butter but my sandwhich........a little to much mayonaise. But it was good! :)

Fifth Period:
We took noted on our multi-genre project.

Sixth Period:
We took our placement test to determine what kind of class we will go into next year! I think I did well! :)

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment