Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15, 2010

Woke up very tired! Made my lunch lasily and soon went to school.

First Period:
We worked on the "project" part of our second mini project! My friend who I'm working with it on brought lots of supplies so I am very grateful! :)

Second Period:
We went over what will be on our test tomorrow! :( Also, we watched a video about birth.

Third Period:
We rehearsed again! I think we are getting better and better everyday! ;)

Fourth Period:
My friends and me worked on video about our school and all the memories we have had this year. It will be played on our morning show on the last day of school! :)

Fifth Period:
We took notes on this one project we will have on our multi-genre project! Then we talked about it more.

Sixth Period:
We took notes and did some of our homework. In each of my teacher's classes, she is having a contest to see which class gets the most 100's for problems! The class who gets the most by the end of this week, gets an ice cream party! :)

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment