Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 27, 2010

Woke up very tired but got ready for my swim meet, which is after school, and school.

First Period:
We took a break from our projects and watched a holocaust speaker talk about what it was like in the holocaust. During the whole day at my school, that had six holocaust speakers come in (one in each period.) and talk about what it was like for them in the holocaust.

Second Period:
We went to our school book fair and I bought the book "Flush" to read over the summer. Then, we walked back to the classroom and watched the remaining parts of the holocaust speakers on our school TV.

Third Period:
We recieved our course cards which were these papers that you filled out so you could get an elective you wanted. My drama teacher explained more about them and then we played improve games and practiced for the play.

Fourth Period:
We worked on our video and took some videos to use in our video.

Fifth Period:
My class sat in a room to listen to a holocaust speaker while the rest of the school watched it on the TV's. :) But only some classes watched it, for instance I saw four speakers. Not six.

Sixth Period:
We took a tally for circle graphs and then made the circle graphs. It was fun and easy. :) While we worked on that we watched the holocaust speaker.

Then I went to my swim meet and in my relay we came in third! :)

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment