Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13, 2010

I woke up lazily and dressed and made my lunch.

First Period:
We mostly worked on the "project" part of the first mini project we had because we did the packet yesterday. We are making a powerpoint. Then we left early because it was picture day so we took pictures and then walked to second period from there.

Second Period:
We watched a "Doctor D" video on pregnancy. Also, we ad some pre-test quizzes.

Third Period:
She did some small auditioning for small parts and we worked on singing the rest of the time.

Fourth Period:
I worked on my powerpoint from my first period and did a little photoshop.

Fifth Period:
We had our book discussion and we really got to talk about the book well. :)

Sixth Period:
We did problems, took notes, and did some worksheets. Then we started on some of our homework.

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment