Thursday, March 25, 2010

SPRING BREAK HERE WE COME!

My mom woke me up reminding me that it was the last day of school before spring break, so that got me up! ;)

First Period:
We watched a movie called "The Wave" and it was about this class who were studying WW11 and Hitler.   Then, one day in class, this girl asked a question that the teacher didn't know how to answer it was, "How would the people during that time not know what was happening and not stop it!" or something like that. So the teacher started acting almost like Hitler by commanding them to do different things without telling them and they got really into it. Too much into it. They didn't realize that he was basically brainwashing them. (which he really wasn't because he was just trying to see what would happen)

Second Period:
We watched a long video on sea creatures and it was pretty interesting.

Third Period:
We played many new theatre games and did some improve.

Fourth Period:
We finished watching "Old Dogs" and it was really funny. I suggest that if you lie cheesy and funny movies, you choose that one! ;)

Fifth Period:
Today at my school was St. Baldricks Day, which was where my school had people who volunteer to shave their head or for girls to donate 10 in. or more of hair to people with cancer. So they hosted a show by the people who normally do the morning show. So, we watched that video during sixth period. Also, we had our character directories checked and I got a 90% which was great because everyone else had worse grades! :)

Sixth Period:
We also watched the show for half that class and received some of our grade for tests which I had a 100% and 96%! After the show ended, we watched the movie "Home Alone"  and I LOVE that movie!  :)

Now I have SPRING BREAK! I'm so happy! See you when spring break is over!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment