Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Test Day!

Wednesdays are always either good or bad. Good if the week is going by fast and happy. :) But bad if the week is dragging on and it's sad. :'( If it is bad, I hope you are happy by the end of the week (; But my Wednesday is good! (:

First Period:
Took the test! I don't know how I did but I felt like I did well! :D
Also, for the first half of the class, we reviewed over our study guide for the test from yesterday.

Second Period:
I took the science test ! I got a 86%! After that we were allowed to play some games and read.

Third Period:
We played theatre games and did some short skits.

Fourth Period:
We watched the movie "Old Dogs" and it was pretty good!

Fifth Period:
We went over some books we can choose to read and I choose: "Summer of a German Soldier" and "The Book Thief." We also watched this movie from WW11.

Sixth Period:
We took the test and I got a 100%! I guess all of my studying paid off! (:

That was our real deal, see you tomorrow!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment