Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friday: March 19, 2010

THE BEGINNING:
Woke up like I always do: groaning out of bed, putting on clothes, walking to the kitchen sluggishly, making my lunch, (which takes a lot of my energy away when I have none to start with!) and getting in my car to drive to my school. 

COURTYARD:
Everyday before school, everyone waits in the courtyard before we enter "the school". Last night I had to study for a quiz in science, but one problem. We didn't have the sheet to study it on! I walk in the courtyard and say to my friends,
"I can't believe our science teacher didn't give the sheet back to us! I mean, how are we suppose to study it!"

Friends: "I know right!"

  :) I am right.

FIRST PERIOD:
 So, we walk into first period once the bell rings. Bob Marley singing happy birthday was the bell, because it was our principle's birthday. So there is this guy just rocking out to the music as we are walking......."oh yeaaaaaa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Anyway, so we walk into first period, World Cultures, and we have to do this reading sheet. I finish it and we take notes and all that other stuff you learn. (FYI: WW1, WW2, Geography, Ancient Greece and Rome, Etc.) We also get our grades from a quiz a few days ago....

Teacher: " Now class, make sure you don't worry about anybody else's grade. I want you ONLY to be concerned with YOUR grade."

After she passed them all out all you can hear is:

"What did you get?  I got this. YES!!"

They sure are good listeners ;)

SECOND PERIOD:
Science. Quiz. Study :/. 
Me: "Um we didn't have the sheet to study because you collected it from us...?!"

Teacher: "Well I'm going to give it to you now.'

So I study like it's for my life and what do I get? 30? 60? 48? 79?...................... 100%!!!!!!!!! It's because I'm just A-MA-ZING! :)

THIRD PERIOD:
Oh yea. This class is good. We do all sorts of acting games ranging from doing pantomime skits with groups or partners, to facial expression practice. Plus, that is the class where I have ALL of my friends! I love it! So much fun! Everyday. :)):   ......get it.....the drama sign........nevermind.

FOURTH PERIOD:
This class is the technology, make-videos-for-the-morning show kinda class. It's fun too! We also learn how to use Photoshop and Final Cut Pro. So today I'm working on a guy I got from google images and his name is Larry! I don't actually know him, but I try to "fix" his face on photoshop. Then we go to lunch and I eat that 'half-tired sandwhich' I made in the morning.

FIFTH PERIOD:
This is Language Arts. I LOVE this teacher. She is my favorite, because she so ALIVE and nice. :) We read our book "Johnny Tremain" and hand in these stories we wrote. Also, I sit next to my friend so it's all good. :)

SIXTH PERIOD:
This is Math. Now, I know that at the end of the day the last thing you want to do is solve equations and what-not but unfortunately, I don't set up my schedule! Anyway, we have a test and a substitute and he gives this long lecture about tree diagrams (EASY!) and then passes out the test. He says that we will probably have to complete the rest of the test on Monday but since my friends and me are smart and can do math smartly, easily, and accurately. We all go up to hand in our tests at the same time! It was pretty awesome because we didn't know we all had finished! 

A Walk To The Library:
There is this library close to our school, so they made a tunnel for students to walk to the library afterschool! So I walk there afterschool everyday (besides Tuesdays and Thursdays because I'm on my school's swim team and I practice those days.) with my friends! So I walk there and my mom later picks me up from there. Then, I try and do as much as I can  (such as going to the mall like I did today) throughout the rest of my small day!

That's what happened today at school! See you soon for another "Real Deal".

Dragon Queen
















3 comments:

  1. Awesome details about a great day at school! Found myself laughing hilariously at several points in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks #1 dragon queen fan and Tippu Sashi! Please try to read my blog whenever you get a chance everyone!

    ReplyDelete