Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So I woke up, made lunch, went to the library early at my school with my friends and waited till the bell rang to go to first period.

First Period:
We did the study guide for the test tomorrow which I have been studying for all night! :'( I hope I get a good grade! A! Wish me luck!

Second Period:
We went on computers to finish some worksheets and also did a small worksheet, because guess what? We also have a test tomorrow that has me studying forever tonight! :'( I better do well!

Third Period:
My friends and I went up to this hearing and eyesight thing they are having at my school and I think/hope I did well :D It was fun while we were waiting in line though ;) Then we walked back to drama and watched people perform monolouges.

Fourth Period:
We had a substitute, so we watched a movie! It was about this girl who never could get her father's attention who was a person who fixed up people for funerals! :0 Then we had lunch and it was yummy!

Fifth Period:
We finished our character directories form yesterday and had to come up with a theme for the story!

Sixth Period:
We did a worksheet and learned stuff for tomorrow. What did we learn for tomorrow? How to find areas of different shapes for.... a test tomorrow!

Three tests, one mind, one night. To see how I do, check my blog to see what I get!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment