Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2010

Woke up and I was too tired to get out of bed!

Math:
Finished our math warm up and then worked through the textbook.

Science:
We went to these stations with a group we were assigned with. Everyday we change stations and do different experiments in each station. Today, we weighed different objects on a balance and found out other things about the objects.

Drama:
We first warmed up our voices by singing some singing warm ups. Then we auditioned for the orphans in "Annie."

Civics:
We did our, "Do Now" which was to look at a behavior sheet for tomorrow and explain what we thought was the most important part of it and explain. After, we went to lunch. My lunch was delicious and I ate with my drama teacher since I got permission. When we got back from lunch we worked on a sheet about government.

Adv. Broadcasting:
My friend and I are working on an end of the year 8th grade video for all of the 8th graders. We need to start early in the year so we can have enough time to work on it over the year. We will include many events that take place during the school year and special days such as spirit week and opposite day! Today my friend and I took pictures in classrooms and took videos of students.

Language Arts:
We took notes on the 8 parts of speech and went over a few worksheets.

That was our real deal. See you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment