Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School....:(

Woke up feeling excited, nervouse, tired, and that feeling of having to go to school....but you get to see your friends, right! (:

My new schedule:

Math
Science
Adv. Musical Theatre
Civics
Adv. Broadcasting (Graphic Design)
Lang. Arts

Math:
I walked in the room after rejoicing with all f my friends in the courtyard. Then took a seat next to a girl I knew and we went over a slideshow concerning how to behave and guidelines for the school year. Also we recieved a workbook. My new teacher seems nice with a sense of humor.


Science:
As I entered the room, everyone was hitting the teacher's elbow with their elbows. It was kind of strange but I guess that's how she greets all of her students. Then she went over a few things and passed papers around like the syllabus and things like that. We also went over the same slideshow from 1st period.

Adv. Musical Theatre:
Went into the room, this is the class I had last year except this time it included musical theatre and you can get lead roles in this class! (: She told us that the show we would be doing is "Annie" and auditions are next week. We have to have prepared a monologue and a song! I know what monologue I'm going to do and now I just have to prepare a song.

Civics:
We went over the same slideshow we did in 1st and 2nd period...BORING! Then we discussed stuff about her class and recieved the syllabus. Then we went to lunch! I still need to bring a lunchbox...today I put my lunch inside my friend's lunchbox...(:

Adv. Broadcasting:
Same teacher as last year for my 4th period except this time I'm in his adv. 5th period class! (: We discussed more about his class and looked at one page of that boring slideshow I watched  in periods 1,2, and 4...except this time we discussed how bland and poorly made the slideshow was made! (: We talked about how it need brighter and exotic colors, transitions, new text, bulleted points instead of long paragraphs, etc. (:

Lang. Arts:
Today my language arts teacher had a baby boy at 12:00 so as you can guess, she wasn't there! We are going to have a substitute teach us for awhile but she was sayig we may have our teacher back by ext week! :) We went over the slideshow..:( Also we got a syllabus and some papers.

That was my day of school, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

1 comment: