Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer 2010!

     How is everyone's summer going? Mine? GREAT! For my traveling needs, I went on a road trip and also flew to Utah! In Utah I was greeted by incredible mountains! On the road trip, I was greeted each day to some place new and fresh to explore!

    These normal summer days I just wake up at noon, have lunch, "chillax," and rehearse for a play I'm in. Yes, it's a good and did I mention super fast summer! The summer has just flown by! But it's been filled with loads of laziness and fun! Hanging out with school buds, sticking around home, and well...not studying and worrying about what will happen tomorrow!

    Though school is starting as soon as it ended, it will be nice to get a new slot of teachers for the next year, see friends, and enjoy life at middle school!

     Keep checking my blog starting August 17, because the "Dragon Queen" will be up and writing for the next school year!

     Can't wait to tell you guys my new schedule and experience the thrills of 7th grade! (Which I will be entering!)  See you guys soon and be sure to comment on new posts!

The Dragon Queen

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back online! I was missing this blog all summer long.

    How about some details about the play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too #1 dragon queen fan! I know I haven't been keeping everyone posted since it was summer and not school! :)

    The play I am in is called "Hansel and Gretel," and I am "Rasputin Machiavelli Vampiro III!" It is an awesome play so far and opening night is August 13! Wish me luck! (:

    ReplyDelete