Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3, 2010

Woke up feeling a little tired because I woke up a little earlier because I wanted to go to school early and work on the 8th grade video that my friend and I are working on.

Math:
We took our math test and I got an A!

Science:
Took our science test and I think I got a high B. The test went good!

Drama:
We played theatre games.

Civics:
We completed our "Do Now," which was to write about a person called John Locke. Then we worked in a book called "We the People."

Broadcasting:
My friend and I are working on another video now. It's for ID's since we got them this week. We filmed yesterday and today. Also, we edited it today.

Language Arts:
We reviewed our homework, took notes, and worked on a paper.

That was our real deal. See you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment