Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 25, 2010

Sorry about not posting for awhile! I've been really busy lately with test :( and living my life! (:

Math:
Today we had a test that took us the whole period.

Science:
We took notes on different things and then went to stations.

Drama:
We played improv games.

Civics:
We did our Do Now, looked over notes, and then went to lunch. After lunch, we took pictures because it was picture day! Those pictures would end up in the yearbook. I hope mine turns out good! (; Then when we came back we worked on a paper.

Broadcasting:
We worked on a morning wake up call video that my friend and I do. It is where we talk about a certain day in history. Then we put it on the morning show!

English:
We took a vocab test and I got an A of course! (:

That was our real deal. See you next time!

Dragon Queen

1 comment:

  1. Ah, thank you for once again sharing details of your day and middle school experience! Looking to forward to getting our daily fix of your exhilarating dragon days!

    ReplyDelete