Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25, 2010

World Cultures:
We played a few different review games to help study for our final exam which is tomorrow! :0 Study, study, study is what I'll be doing tonight! :(

Science:
We learned about space and different Apollo missions.

Drama:
We are in groups coming up with a skit about something that happened this year at school! My group is going to do our skit on a swimming party my swim team had. (swim team on my school)

Digital Design:
I took videos for our video, "Memories." We lost all of the video footage of people so we have to retake everything!

Language Arts:
We worked on our multi-genre projects, and turned them in at the end of class! Hope I get an "A" because it is my final exam!

Math:
We went over our study guide for our final which is Tuesday.

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment