Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11, 2010

First Period:
We did a worksheet and read from the textbook outloud. Also, we completed a few worksheets still focusing on those three religons, where they got started, their leaders, and key information on them.

Second Period:
We planted our limabeans in soil. Also, we took our test and I got an 86%! Which is really godd because it was a HARD test!

Third Period:
We brought in our costumes for the play so we rehearsed in the costumes! We look really cute but also really small! :0

Fourth Period:
We worked on our video....it's looking nice! :)

Fifth Period:
We worked on our "fiction piece" for the multi-genre project. I am going to do a monolouge which is coming along great! (:

Sixth Period:
We took our test and I got a 100%! I am doing excellent in her class! I still can't believe it! (:

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment