Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010

Busy week huh? Woke up with a runny and stuffy nose. I really did NOT want to go to school, but I did.

World Cultures (1st):

We took our quiz. I think I did well! (: Then we completed a packet and turned in these projects we made over the weekend. I got a 100% on that!

Science (2nd):
We took our test! I got a 77% ): But, for some reason that test was hard for EVERY one of her classes! For some reason every classes average was either in the high 60's or low 70's! So compared to all of her classes, I did well. Compared to my normal grades.....):

Drama (3rd):
We talked about how well the play went on Friday and played a variety of theatre games.

Digital Design (4th):
We finished the basketball tryout video we were working on and I played on Photoshop for a while.

Language Arts (5th):
We worked on the fiction piece for our multi-genre project. I'm working on a monolouge. Then, we had peer edits and our second draft is due tomorrow.

Math (6th):
We worked in the textbook the whole time reviewing and working on different types of math problems.

That was our real deal, see you next time!

Dragon Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment